- Part time Customer Service Manager
- Principal Psychologist
- Health Practitioner Facilities for Hire– Suitable for Physiotherapist, Speech Pathologist, Psychiatrist or Occupational Therapist.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, positive associates to grow our practice; improves client experiences and to enhance each other’s professional lives.
At Learning Curves Psychological Consultancy we work with all ages to help clients find their own solutions, build better lifestyles and success. Our Principal Psychologist is an Educational & Developmental Psychologist and we therefore strive to create a safe and welcoming space for children and to engage everyone in a fun and practical way. Our office is in the heart of the Taree CBD with parks, river walks, cafes and shops at our door and close transport.
What’s the job? We are looking for someone with outstanding people skills who loves to speak with people, and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time. The successful person will have excellent organisational skills, impressive written and verbal communication skills and a keen interest in technology together with Word, Excel and Outlook. Together with all the buzz, we need someone to help control our client flow; manage busy schedules with precision, complete administration tasks with accuracy as well as provide caring intake to new clients. There will also be the occasional need to put on the walking shoes and be the face of our business while visiting some of our surrounding Medical Centres and liaise with Office Managers about our services.
Must Have Attributes
Nice to have attributes
A well-grounded and energetic clinician with initiative and vision wanted for casual work in a small regional private practice. The practice is located in the heart of the Taree CBD and services the beautiful Manning Valley region.
The opportunity exists to start work in an established practice as an associate and expand your involvement to FT and business partner. Our service model is that of a small group practice which seeks to collaborate and enter into consortium arrangements with other health workers.
The successful applicant will work with clients of all ages and presenting concerns.
Wages are above award and dependent on level of experience. Both days and hours are flexible and negotiable. Casual work blocks electives exist between 9am-5pm or 5pm-9pm.
• Engage clients to commit to counselling
• Nurture relationships with local referral agencies including liaising with GPs
• Ability to self-manage administration tasks including client preparation & notes, letters to referrers, report writing and invoice preparation
• Engage in supervision and professional development
• Full registration with AHPRA to practice in NSW
• Registered provider with Medicare (or eligible)
• Must hold appropriate insurances
• Willing and able to work with children
• Must hold a Working With Children Check (or eligible)
• Experienced in working with children, adolescents and families
• Prepared to become a provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme
• Prepared to undertake EAP work.
• Ability to work Saturday hours
Please direct any enquiries to Rob Curtis email@example.com Ph (02) 6556 0075